promoImg1
Head's blog
SUB MENU

Examination Results

Through our expert teaching, hard work and commitment to their studies, our pupils continually achieve excellent results at GCSE/iGCSE, A Levels and the IB Diploma. Each year over 90% of our Upper Sixth leavers achieve their first or second choice university option.

Details of our examinations results for 2017 can be found in the sub sections but highlights include:

• For the summer of 2017 72% of all entries achieved A/A*, 44% of all entries achieved A*. Over a third of the year group were awarded ten A/A*s, with eight girls earning ten straight A*s. 
  • For summer 2017 50% of all upper Sixth entries (IB and A level combined) achieved an equivalent of A/A* grades.
  • Our 2017 IB average was 37.3 points, well above the worldwide average of 30 points. Four students achieved a score of 40 points or above, out of a possible 45. Three students secured a place to medical school.

Destinations 

Each year our students progress to the UK’s top universities, including Oxbridge and the Russell Group establishments, but equally as important are those who go on to study a whole range of courses with strong links to industry and vocational pathways.

We strongly believe that our students should choose courses they are passionate about and that fit their ambitions and aspirations.

promoImg1
Head's blog